Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love snow days

I feel like a kid all over again. Glued to the tv as the closings and delays flash across the screen.... filled with joy as I see "Augusta County Schools, closed" YES! Haha. Teachers love snow days too. I've been using these two days off to get myself organized. I'm working on my portfolio for the job fair next month and doing some lesson planning. I'm also spending quality time with my hubby who has been off the past two days as well! It's been pretty blissful.

Piper is doing well. She's very sweet... I've nicknamed her mellow yellow. She's a very chill puppy. She gets a little rambunctous when she plays with Mason but other than that I can't complain too much.

This year is going to be busy. I hope to know within the next few months where I will be working this fall (God willing!). Then Phil and I plan to start looking at houses to buy... possibly in Rockingham County... if that's where I end up teaching. I'm looking forward to seeing what this year has in store for us! I can't believe we've been married for 9 months already! We will be eating year old wedding cake before you know it! A lot of people say that your first year of marriage is the hardest. I am happy to say that it hasn't been that difficult for us (praise God). We've had a lot of fun and have really been enjoying our new married status! :)

No comments: